Volkswagen Touran Owners Manual: Electric windows – functions
First read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings
One-touch opening and closing
The one-touch opening and closing function makes it possible to fully open and close the windows. The individual buttons do not have to be held down to do this.
For one-touch closing: pull the button for the appropriate window up briefly into the second position.
For one-touch opening: press the button for the appropriate window down briefly into the second position.
Stopping the one-touch function: press or pull the button for the appropriate window again.
Restoring one-touch opening and closing
The one-touch opening and closing function is deactivated if the vehicle battery has been disconnected or discharged while windows were not fully closed. The function will have to be reset.
- Close all windows and doors.
- Pull up the button for the window and hold it in this position for at least one second.
- Let go of the button then pull it up again and hold it in this position. The one-touch function is now ready for operation.
The one-touch function can be restored for individual windows or for several windows at the same time.
Convenience opening and closing
The windows can be opened and closed from outside the vehicle using the vehicle key:
- Press and hold the locking or unlocking button in the vehicle key. All electric windows will be either opened or closed.
- To interrupt this function, let go of the locking or unlocking button.
During convenience closing, first the windows and then the panoramic sliding roof will be closed.
The Settings - Convenience menu can be used to make various settings for operating the windows .
WARNINGAlways take care when using the electric windows otherwise you could cause accidents or injuries.
- The electric windows should only be opened or closed when you are sure that nobody is in their operating area.
- Never leave children or people requiring assistance alone in the vehicle when the vehicle is locked. The windows can no longer be opened in an emergency.
- Always take all vehicle keys with you each time you leave the vehicle. The windows can still be operated using the buttons several minutes after the ignition has been switched off, provided the driver door and the front passenger door are not opened.
- When transporting children on the rear bench seat, the rear electric windows should always be deactivated using the safety button or the buttons for the electrical childproof lock so that they cannot be opened or closed.
The one-touch function and roll-back function will not work if there is a malfunction in the electric windows. Go to a qualified workshop.
Infrared Dryer -VAS6878
Definition: Infrared Dryer -VAS6878- Product Description: The infrared dryer is used to dry paste, filler, base paint, top coats and clear coats on vertical and horizontal surfaces. ...
Fig. 184 Location of the tyre pressure plate First read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings The correct tyre pressure for factory-fitted tyres is shown on a sticker - applies to all-season, summer and winter tyres. The sticker is located on the inside of the ...
Definition: Adhesive/Sealant -D 511 500 A2-, gray Adhesive/Sealant -D 511 510 A2-, black Edition 04/2009 Product Description Adhesive/Sealant -D 511 50 ...