Volkswagen Touran Owners Manual: Introduction
This chapter contains information on the following subjects:
→ Indicator lamps→ Function
→ Switch of the lane departure warning system in the following situations
Additional information and warnings:
- Exterior views
- Volkswagen information system
- Accessories, modifications, repairs and renewal of parts
WARNINGThe intelligent technology of the lane departure warning system (Lane Assist) cannot change the laws of physics or the system-related vehicle limitations. Always take care when using the lane departure warning system otherwise you could cause accidents or injuries. The system cannot replace the full concentration of the driver.
- Adapt your speed and distance to the vehicles ahead to suit visibility, weather, road and traffic conditions.
- Your hands should always be on the steering wheel so that you can steer at any time.
- The lane departure warning system cannot recognise all road markings. Poor road surfaces, road structures or objects could be recognised incorrectly as road markings by the lane departure warning system. The lane departure warning system should be switched off immediately in these situations.
- Follow the information in the instrument cluster display and respond according to the commands.
- Always pay close attention to what is happening around the vehicle.
The lane departure warning system has been designed for use on surfaced roads only.
If the lane departure warning system does not function as described in this chapter, do not use the lane departure warning system and go to a qualified workshop.
If there is a fault in the system, go to a qualified workshop and have the system checked.
Locking and unlocking the vehicle from inside
Fig. 23 In the driver door: central locking button First read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings Press the button : Unlocks the vehicle. Locks the vehicle. The central l ...
First read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings The Park Assist system helps the driver by braking automatically. The automatic braking does not replace the driver's responsibility for the accelerator, brake and clutch . Restricting speed to prevent cancellation ...
Two-Part Wash Primer
Definition: Two-Part Wash Primer -LHV 043 000 A2- Edition 10/2010 Product Description The two-part wash primer is a zinc chromate-free, phenol-free and acid-free two-componen ...