Volkswagen Touran Owners Manual: Introduction
This chapter contains information on the following subjects:
→ Display→ Function
The road sign recognition system can help the driver check the speed limits or overtaking restrictions that currently apply for him. The road signs and additional information recognised by the system are shown in the instrument cluster display and in the map display of the navigation system.
The road sign recognition system is supported in the following countries:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City.
Additional information and warnings:
- Exterior views
- Volkswagen information system
- Navigation system ⇒ BookletNavigation system,
WARNINGDriving recommendations and traffic symbols displayed by the road sign recognition system may differ from the current traffic situation.
- Road signs and traffic regulations have priority over the recommendations and displays provided by the road sign recognition system.
- Adapt your speed and driving style to suit visibility, weather, road and traffic conditions.
- Not all road signs can be recognised by the system and displayed correctly.
WARNINGThe road sign recognition system cannot replace the full concentration of the driver.
- Poor visibility, darkness, snow, rain and fog can cause road signs to be not displayed or be incorrectly displayed by the system.
- The use of old map data in the navigation system can lead to incorrect display of the road signs.
- The road sign recognition system has only limited availability in waypoint navigation mode (waypoint navigation) of the navigation system.
Fitting the removable ball coupling
Fig. 106 Overview: removable ball coupling Fig. 107 In the rear bumper: removing the cover of the towing bracket. First read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings The removable ball coupling is located in the vehicle tool kit in the luggage compartment either ...
Overview - Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor without Valve
1 - Valve Cap 2 - Nut Individual component of -item 7- → Item Tightening specification. Refer to → Anchor. Always replace if removed 3 - W ...
This chapter contains information on the following subjects: → Warning and indicator lamps → Using the cruise control system The cruise control system (CCS) is able to maintain an individual set speed at forward speeds between approx. 20 km/h (12 mph). The CCS slows t ...