Volkswagen Touran Owners Manual: Synchronising the vehicle key
First read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings
The vehicle may no longer be able to be locked or unlocked with the remote control if you press the button repeatedly outside of the effective range of the vehicle key. If this is the case, the vehicle key needs to be re-synchronised as follows:
- Fold out the key bit of the vehicle key .
- If necessary, remove the cover of the door handle in the driver door .
- Press the button in the vehicle key. Remain standing close to the vehicle.
- Unlock the vehicle with the key bit within one minute.
- Switch on the ignition using the vehicle key. The synchronisation process is complete.
- Fit the cover if necessary.
Factory-Installed Trailer Hitch. Refer to → Chapter "Factory-Installed Trailer Hitch". Retrofitted Trailer Hitch. Refer to → Chapter "Retrofitted Trailer Hitch". Ball head. Refer to →&nbs ...
This chapter contains information on the following subjects: → Fuses in the vehicle → Changing a blown fuse At the time of print we are unable to provide an up-to-date overview of the locations of the fuses for the electrical consumers. This is because the vehicle is un ...
A/C Service Station, Emptying
Caution If it is suspected that chemicals were added to the refrigerant circuit to seal leaks, do not connect the A/C service station and do not extract the refrigerant. ...