Volkswagen Touran Owners Manual: Locking and unlocking the vehicle from inside
Fig. 23 In the driver door: central locking buttonFirst read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings
|Press the button :|
|Unlocks the vehicle.|
|Locks the vehicle.|
The central locking button works when the ignition is switched on and when it is switched off.
If the vehicle has been locked with the vehicle key, the central locking button does not work.
Please note the following when using the central locking button to lock the vehicle:
- The indicator lamp in the button lights up.
- The deadlock mechanism will not be activated .
- The anti-theft alarm will not be activated.
- It is not possible to open the doors or tailgate from the outside, for instance when stopped at traffic lights.
- The doors can be unlocked and opened from inside by pulling the door release handle. You may have to pull the door release lever more than once.
- If the driver door is open, it will not be locked. This prevents you from locking yourself out of the vehicle.
The vehicle will unlock automatically once the vehicle has come to a standstill and the vehicle key has been removed or the button is pressed.
Filling the tank with natural gas
Fig. 170 In the driver door: tank flap release button Fig. 171 With the tank flap open: gas filler neck ①, gas filler neck seal ② First read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings Switch off the engine, ignition, mobile telephone and auxiliary heater before re ...
Indicator lamp in the vehicle key
Fig. 19 Indicator lamp in the vehicle key First read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings If a button in the vehicle key is pressed briefly, the indicator lamp (arrow) flashes once. The lamp will flash several times if the button is pressed and held, e ...
Replacing Reservoir, No Contaminants, No Loss of Refrigerant
Discharge the refrigerant circuit. Replace the restrictor depending on the vehicle. Remove receiver or accumulator. Remove dirt from receiver or reservoir. ...