Volkswagen Touran Owners Manual: Manual opening or closing
- Locking or unlocking the driver door manually
- Locking the front passenger door and rear doors manually
- Unlocking the tailgate manually
- Closing the panoramic sliding roof manually
- Unlocking the selector lever lock manually
Adjusting the head restraints
Fig. 42 Adjusting front head restraint Fig. 43 Adjusting rear L-shaped head restraint. First read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings Every seat is fitted with a head restraint. Adjusting the height Push the head restraint up in the direction of the ar ...
Support Mode with Battery Charger -VAS5900
General Information The support mode provides the vehicle electrical system with voltage when the battery is removed or disconnected. For more information. Refer to Battery Charger -VAS5900- Operating Instructions. ...
Refrigerant Circuit Design
Refrigerant Circuit with Expansion Valve and Evaporator 1 - Evaporator 2 - Expansion Valve 3 - Valve for extracting, filling and measuring 4 - R ...