Volkswagen Touran Owners Manual: Overview of the driver door
Fig. 4 Overview of the controls in the driver door (left-hand drive vehicles). The controls are mirrored for right-hand drive vehicles
Key for :
- Warning lamp for anti-theft alarm or deadlock mechanism
- Door release lever
- Central locking button for locking and unlocking the vehicle
Switch for adjusting the exterior mirrors
- Exterior mirror setting
- Exterior mirror heating
- Folding in exterior mirrors
- Handle for releasing the bonnet
Buttons for operating the electric windows
- Electric windows
- Safety button for the rear electric windows
- electrical childproof locks
- Stowage compartment with bottle holder and space for a high-visibility waistcoat
- Tank flap release button
Towing a trailer
First read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings Headlight adjustment Towing a trailer can raise the front end of the vehicle enough for the dipped beam to blind other road users. Use the headlight range control to lower the light cone as required . If yo ...
First read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings Fuel tank capacity Petrol and diesel engines approx. 60.0 l, of which 7.0 l reserve. Natural gas engine a) 5+2-seater Natural gas: approx ...
This chapter contains information on the following subjects: → Overview of the menu structure → Using the menus in the instrument cluster → Button for the driver assist systems → Main menu → (multi-function display) menu ...