Volkswagen Touran Owners Manual: Service position for the front windscreen wipers
Fig. 82 Wiper blades in service positionFirst read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings
The windscreen wiper arms can be folded away from the windscreen when in the service position . Carry out the following steps to move the windscreen wipers to the service position:
- The bonnet must be closed .
- Switch the ignition on and then back off again.
- Briefly press down the windscreen wiper lever .
Fold the windscreen wiper arms back onto the windscreen before driving away. The windscreen wipers will, when the engine is switched on, move back to their original position when the windscreen wiper lever is operated.
Lifting and folding back the front windscreen wipers
- Move the windscreen wiper arms into the service position .
- Only hold the windscreen wiper arms in the area around the wiper blade mounting.
- In order to prevent damage to the bonnet and the windscreen wiper arms, the windscreen wiper arms should only be moved forwards when in the service position.
- Always fold the windscreen wiper arms back onto the windscreen before starting your journey.
First read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings Lights up or flashes Possible cause Correction Lane departure warning system (Lane Assist) switched on, not active. The system cannot clearly detect the ...
Button for the driver assist systems
Fig. 14 On the turn signal and main beam lever: button for driver assist systems First read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings You can switch the driver assist systems listed in the Assistant menu on and off with the button on the turn signal and main beam lever ...
Paint System for Plastic Parts
This universal painting system enables you to safely and simply paint all plastic parts which can be usually found on the exterior. (Plastic types: PP, EPDM, ABS, PC, PPO, PBTP, UP-GF, PA, PVC, R-TPU, PUR) This technical reference material does not apply ...