Volkswagen Touran Owners Manual: Stowing
- Stowage compartment on the driver side
- Stowage areas in the roof console
- Stowage compartment in the dash panel
- Stowage compartment in the front centre armrest
- Stowage compartment on the front passenger side
- Drawer and stowage compartment
- Folding table
- Stowage areas in the rear floor area
- Stowage compartments in the variable luggage compartment floor
- Other stowage compartments
This chapter contains information on the following subjects: → Parking distance warning system → Optical parking system (OPS) → Optical parking system (OPS) with all-round display The parking distance warning system assists the driver when manoeuvring and pa ...
Folding the backrests on the third row of seats forwards
Fig. 96 Folding the backrest in the third row of seats forwards First read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings Push the seats in the second row forwards as far as they will go . Push the backrest release in the direction of the arrow a ...
Fitting the front towing eye
Fig. 227 Front bumper, right-hand side: screwing in the towing eye First read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings The towing eye is screwed into a threaded hole on the right of the front bumper . The towing eye must always be kept in the vehicle. Observe the ...