Volkswagen Touran Owners Manual: Child seats (accessories)
- General information on transporting children in the vehicle
- Various securing systems
- Using a child seat on the front passenger seat
- Using a child seat on the rear seats
- Securing a child seat with a seat belt
- Securing child seats using lower anchoring points (ISOFIX, LATCH)
- Securing child seats with the top tether
Wire Break with Single Repair Point
Repair point with single crimp connection Free up wire intended for repair (approximately 20 cm to both sides of repair point). If required, remove wiring harness wrapping using a folding knife. ...
Fig. 204 Removing the wheel covers First read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings Removing the wheel covers Take the box spanner and wire hook from the tool kit . Insert the wire hook into one of the holes in the wheel cover. Push the box spanner t ...
Permitted Tread Depth - Variance
For all four wheels use only tires of the same construction type, and tread. Always use tires with the deepest tread depth on the front axle. Replacing one individual tire is always possible. The vehicl ...