Volkswagen Touran Owners Manual: Luggage compartment
- Folding backrests in the second row of seats forwards and backwards
- Folding the seats on the second row of seats forwards and backwards
- Removing the seats in the second row of seats
- Installing the seats in the second row of seats
- Folding the backrests on the third row of seats forwards
- Folding the backrests on the third row of seats back
- Luggage compartment cover
- Net partition
- Fastening rings
- Bag hook
Handling of wheels and tyres
Fig. 183 Changing wheels First read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings The tyres are the most used and most underestimated parts of a vehicle. Tyres are very important as the narrow tyre surfaces are the only contact between the vehicle and the road. The service ...
Aquaplus Touch-Up Additive
Definition: t Touch-Up Additive for Aquaplus -LVM 030 000 A2- Note The usage and application instructions for the Touch-Up Additive for Aquaplus -LVM 030 000 A2- is described here →&n ...
4-Pin Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S), Removing and Installing
Note Do not repair the heated oxygen sensor wires. Repairing may result in malfunctions. Use the faulty sensor as a guide for installing all of the accompanying attachments, cable ties or marking bands. ...