Volkswagen Touran Owners Manual: Removing the seats in the second row of seats
Fig. 92 Releasing the seat catch
Fig. 93 Removing the seat using the carry handleFirst read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings
Removing the seat
- Push the head restraints all the way down .
- Move the seat back as far as it will go .
- Pull the loop on the side of the seat and fold the backrest forwards.
- OR: Pull the loop on the back of the seat in the direction of the arrow and fold the backrest forwards.
- Pull the loop on the back of the seat in the direction of the arrow. Fold the seat forwards A.
- Press both of the locking levers in the direction of the arrow to release the seat catch .
- Using the carry grip, remove the seat by lifting it out of the catch .
WARNINGThe seat is heavy and can cause serious injuries due to its weight.
- Before removing, please consider whether you can actually lift it.
Function and operation
Fig. 157 In centre console: button for setting the adaptive chassis control First read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings The adaptive chassis control constantly adjusts the suspension characteristics while driving to the road surface and the current driving situa ...
Important Information when Working with the A/C Service Station
Caution If it is suspected that chemicals were added to the refrigerant circuit to seal leaks, do not connect the A/C service station and do not extract the refrigerant. ...
The following actions must always be carried out in the given order in preparation for filling a wheel : In the event of a flat tyre, park your vehicle on a flat and solid surface at a safe distance from the flow of traffic. Apply the handbrake Braking, stopping and parking Br ...