Volkswagen Touran Owners Manual: Cleaning and caring for the interior
- Handling of seat covers
- Cleaning cloth seat covers, fabric trim and Alcantara® upholstery
- Cleaning and caring for natural leather covers
- Cleaning leatherette upholstery
- Cleaning stowage compartments, drink holders and ash trays
- Cleaning and caring for the dash panel, wooden trims and plastic parts
- Cleaning seat belts
Refrigerant Circuit, Tracing Leaks, with Leak Detection System -VAS6196- or
Leak Detection Kit -VAS6201A- or Succeeding Model
Note This repair manual describes different methods for detecting leaks in the refrigerant circuit. These methods have been tested and result in success when used correctly. If when searching for compressed air / Nit ...
Stowage compartment in the front centre armrest
Fig. 112 Stowage compartment in the front centre armrest First read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings To open, pull the centre armrest all the way up in the direction of the arrow . To close, guide the armrest down. WARNING The centre armrest coul ...
Crimping Pliers with Insert
The Crimping Pliers without Insert -VAS1978/1- with Crimping Pliers - Insert 2 -VAS1978/2- is a component of the Wiring Harness Repair Set -VAS1978- and is used to crimp the connector during the wiring harness repair. ...